Thursday, January 24, 2008

it didn't work

So, I took the castor oil (2 oz mixed with 2 oz of OJ) and all it did was cause me to have really bad diarrhea. I was so bummed out because I was soooo sure it would work! I'm starting to think this child will be in here until our induction scheduled on the 31st.

I'm sick of being pregnant and really want to have my baby. This is just getting old now. After having the miscarriage/partial molar pregnancy, I feel like I've been waiting for my baby for 2 years now, and in a way I have! I know I should be greatful for what I am about to have - there are others out there who waited much longer, have been through much more and are still waiting. Still, it is hard at the end. Like many things on this journey, it's just another lesson in patience. You would just think I would have some by now!

3 comments:

Monica H said...

Oh honey,

I'm sorry. I really am. Is there any way they could induce labor earlier than the 31st? Heck, you already have waited so long and this baby is not coming as fast as you'd like, why won't they at least induce on your due date? I'll be praying for you and sending labor urges your way. I hope it happens- soon!

Alice said...

Thanks - my doc won't induce before the due date and she only does inductions on Thursdays. I tried to get in for this week but they couldn't get me on the schedule! Hopefully she comes soon!!!

Kathy V said...

Well hang in there. It won't be too many more days. Maybe that baby will decide to come before the induction date. Good Luck.