Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sad

My husband's cousin who recently found out she was pregnant and decided to keep it just found out this morning that she will miscarry. She called me just crying her heart out about it. I really feel for her and it has me very sad. It brought back a lot of sad memories for me of my own miscarriages. I wish there were something I could do for her to make her feel better, but I know there isn't. I just let her know that I am here if she needs to talk and how much I understand that this sucks. I hope she heals soon.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is tough. Just be a good friend to her and give her a lot of hugs if you can. Since you have been there, you can really help her understand.

Chantelle said...

That is so sad. I'm sorry. I'm glad you can be there for her. I hear you that it would bring back what you went through. That's so hard. Hope things have gotten a bit easier now.

BABYEMILY said...

I KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE I WAS PREGANT ONCE. I WAS SIX IN A HALF MONTHS ALONG WHEN I LOST MINE. WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE SEX OF THE BABY WAS TILL THEY DID THE OBTOPSY ON THE BABY. THEN WE FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A LITTLE GIRL. THAT WAS THE HARDEST THING I HAD EVER GONE THROUGH IN MY LIFE. ON APRIL 15TH SHE WILL BE A YEAR AND IT'S BEEN THE HARDEST YEAR OF MY LIFE. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT IT HELPS THE DAYS GO BETTER.

BABYEMILY said...

HI I KINDA WENT THROUGH THAT I WAS 6 IN A HALF MONTHS ALONG WHEN I LOST MY AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS A BOY OR A GIRL. IT WASN'T FORMED AT ALL THEY DID A OPTOPSY ON IT AND ALL WE KNOW FROM THAT IS IT WAS A LITTLE GIRL. IT WILL BE A YEAR ON APRIL 15TH SENCE I HAD HERE. IT'S VERY HARD BUT WHEN YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO TALK TO AND HELP YOU THROUGH IT. IT HELPS ALOT.