Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Some good news please???

I have a co-worker who found out she was pregnant shortly after me. Our due dates were only two weeks apart. I was concerned about her being worried for her own pregnancy when she found out I had miscarried, and of course was also concerned about seeing her on the same timeline every day. She is a doll though and has been very understanding.

Her first sonogram was scheduled for yesterday. This morning she wasn't here. I called her and she found out that the baby died. My heart is broken for her. What were the chances that this would happen to us both?

Being that I just posted on jealousy of other pregnant women, this news has given me great pause. I was jealous of her yesterday, and today I am grieving with her. I guess it is a reminder that we are all really just a moment away from being the same.

No comments: