Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm pregnant

Monday I spent all day stressed out and so I figured I'd put my mind at ease and take a pregnancy test. So, I took a test and expected to see something right away. I didn't. I was frustrated and threw the test away. Then, for some reason I decided to grab the test out of the trash can for one last look. It was positive! A very very faint line, but it was there. Three days later the lines are darker and I actually believe it. I'm pregnant. My due date is Jan. 29, 2008.

Yesterday I spent all day completely stressed out about all the things that can go wrong. Today, for some reason, I'm feeling better. I had my first doctor appointment this morning and will be going in for my first u/s in a couple of weeks.

I'm happy, but kind of numb about the whole thing. I just really don't want to loose this one. It doesn't help that the time line is so similar to my last pregnancy. My last due date was Feb. 23, 2007.

Last time I had a very strong feeling it would be a girl. They tested the tissue after the d&c and it was. I'm feeling boy this time....we'll see....

I've only told a handful of people. We are not telling our families until I'm further along. If you are a praying kind, please pray that this one sticks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delurking to wish you the best. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

ps. I'm glad your posting again

Chantelle said...

That's fantastic! Congrats. Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've visited your blog, and just wanted to say Congrats! May you be blessed with a sticky baby. Jan. 29th is my DH's bday, so it moved me to write.
GOOD LUCK!