Sunday, December 31, 2006

ups and downs

It seems that I cant make up my mind if I'm okay or not lately. Today is such a bad day for me. My cousin called yesterday to tell me she is pregnant. I'm happy for her. I feel it is so important to say that before I go off on my selfish tirade. Seriously, another fucking pregnant person. This has put me in such a bad place. To top it all off my husband and I are fighting. None of these things bother him...this news doesn't phase him at all. The face that I would have been due in 6 weeks means nothing. For me these are devastating reminders of what we have lost. Neither of us seems to be able to understand where the other is coming from. I'm tired and sick of being sad about this and I'm even more tired of fighting about it.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling down. It's so hard when partners don't understand. Usually they feel helpless and don't know what to DO to make it better. Most men want to fix things and make it better. He's showing you he loves you (in his own way). It very hard for you though. Be gentle and kind to yourself and your husband.

Anna said...

Hi! I found your post through chantelle's. I've joined the molar pregnancy gang (what a joy - not!) but have been enjoying reading about your journey as it is such an encouragement to see that what I am experiencing is normal. I've had my first 'pregnancy announcement of a friend' breakdown this week. So I really know how you feel! Hers is due just after mine would have been. I've only had to deal with it once so far. Guess there will be many more to come! I look forward to hearing an announcement like that from someone like you one day though! That would be encouraging!