Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's been a month!?

I just don't know where the time is going lately. I'm sorry to have not updated in so long.

Here are the basics:
I'm currently 33 weeks now and getting exhausted. My placenta is no longer previa, but still needs to move more to avoid a c-section. The baby is measuring a little small (17th percentile) so they are keeping an eye on her. I have yet another sonogram tomorrow.

As far as my MIL goes it's been a mess. She has not spoken to me since she hung up on me and I've tried to reach out to her. We did see her at Thanksgiving over at DH's aunt's house, but we pretty much avoided each other. She told DH she would speak to us after we have the baby and DH told her that was not an option. 2 weeks after telling her that she called him. She has agreed to meet us at a restaurant for dinner this Friday. I guess we'll see how it goes from there. It's hard though because it will take a while for things so be the same for me with her. She has really been selfish and nasty and created a lot of stress for us during what should be one of the happiest times of our lives.

Other than that things are good. I had my baby shower and it was a blast. We have most of our stuff and only a few things left to do to the nursery. I've loved being pregnant, but I'm really ready to be done and meet our girl. At least it's soon!

I promise to try and be better about updating!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

Well good to hear from you. Good luck at dinner this Friday (I expect an update :)

Can't wait to meet your little girl!