Friday, November 09, 2007

no resolution

Well, my husband and I discussed it and decided it was best that I did not reach out to my mother in law. He has tried to call her twice this week and she refuses to speak to him. He is worried that if she were to speak with me she would loose her temper and get me upset again. I think at this point we have tried to reach out and there is little else we can do. Hopefully things will come to a resolution soon.

I'm starting to get more tired now that I'm in my third trimester and I'm feeling kind of big although everyone tells me I carry pretty small. With the shower and furniture coming this weekend, I'm really excited to work on the nursery and see how things come together. It's yet another thing that makes the fact our baby will be here soon that much more real.

4 comments:

Monica H said...

Alice, I am sorry to hear that your reaching out to your MIL did not fare well. Give her time, when she's ready, she'll come to you. I hope sooner than later though.

I can't wait to hear about your shower. I'd love to see pics of your nursery too :)

Best wishes, Monica

JW said...

Sorry to hear about the drama with your MIL, its not a great time to have to deal with that is it. So happy though that your little lady is doing fine, enjoy the shower and decorating the nursery! Not long now for either of us!!

Anonymous said...

Any updates on the MIL situation? How are you doing??

Poker Gambling said...

Prompt reply, attribute of mind :)