Monday, July 09, 2007

Cat is out of the bag!

Well, the cat is out of the bag! We announced to our families this weekend. They are all very thrilled and happy for us. For some reason announcing our news has made me even more nervous. I just fear having to un-tell people again.

My next doctor appointment is this Thursday and I'm hoping we can get a heartbeat and have some relief. It's funny, I do really well for a few days after I see the doc, and then all the worry sets in until the next appointment. Since I had a missed last time, I have this huge fear that I'm walking around feeling and thinking I'm pregnant when in reality the baby is dead inside me. How horribly morbid, I know! Still, that is what happened last time, so having been down that road I can't help but to fear it with my whole being. I rented a doppler online and it should arrive today or tomorrow. Hopefully I can find a heartbeat quickly on that and be able to start breathing again.

I've been feeling pretty rough the past week and a half. Lots of dry heaves and just overall nausea. Of course, I'm not complaining. I'm greatful for it as I think it's a sign that all is well with the baby. Hopefully, I'm right!

No comments: